What is MyZone?
What is MyZone?
MyZone is a chest strap and monitoring system that displays heart rate, calories, time and effort to a TV or monitor, while simultaneously creating an online logbook of all physical activity that can be viewed anywhere in the world.
MyZone users can:
• Exercise inside and outside of a facility and have their activity recorded.
• Login online anywhere and track their activity and progress.
• Earn MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs) for every minute of physical activity.
• Participate in challenges based on physical activity and measure results.
• Achieve goals via utilizing heart rate intensity feedback
• Create individual challenges amongst friends
Can I try them out before I buy one?
Unfortunately with the way Myzone works you can not try someone else’s belt as it will throw their stats out of whack. The good news is as of next week we will have some demo belts for you to try free of charge.
How much are they?
For this month only the belts are $110. I have added them to my Juice Syndicate website (link below) so that you may Afterpay or Zip Pay them if you wish.
Will these work outside the gym?
The belts we are selling are the MZ-3 model which store 16 hours of data without being connected to the gym or your phone app. So any work out you complete outside the gym will all be included.
What else doe the gym plan to do with the system?
• We will be running monthly challenges with prizes
• Offering virtual classes
• Benchmark fitness testing
Will MyZone sync up with other apps?
MyZone currently syncs with all our CYBEX machines, My Fitness Pal, MapMyRun, Strava, and several other apps.
I already own a MyZone, can I be added to your system?
Absolutely, just shoot as a message and we will sort it out for you