If don’t enjoy the odor of smelly gloves and sports equipment. Our Sports Energizers are designed to stop bad smell and bacteria in your sports gear in its tracks. Our proprietary design will assist in maintaining the longevity of your favorite gloves or sports equipment and keep them smelling pleasant for longer.
Onward Sports Energizers can be used to revitalize your existing equipment, footwear, and gloves or help extend the life of your newly purchased gear. Our sports Energizers are designed to remove moisture build-up from sweat from your gloves and sports equipment.
- Highly moisture absorbent and designed to remove the bacteria that causes bad odor naturally over time.
- Made from all-natural materials that are non-toxic, environmentally friendly and re-usable.
- Connect strap to easily hang your sports goods for better airflow
- Re-Usable Energizer packs last up to six months before needing to be replaced
- Can be used for luggage, drawers, sports gloves, shoes and much more helps to keep them fresh, dry and odor-free.
How to use:
- As soon as possible after each use put your sports Energizers into your gloves, shoes or favorite piece of sports equipment.
- Once you get back home keep your sports gear with the energizer inside in a cool dry area which has good airflow overnight.
- if you happen to have the connect strap just hang them on a door in a room with the right conditions. This will maximize the airflow around your product.
- The next day your gloves will be fresh and dry.
- After use removes the energizer pack from your equipment and store in the re-sealable packet.
- Once a month (or as needed), place your Energizer packs in direct sunlight to rejuvenate. This will allow them to recharge and work at their maximum working ability
- Packs may last up to six months depending on use and conditions.
- Replace energizer packs when not effectively removing smells anymore. Replacements packs are available to work with your existing connect strap.
- Depleted packs can be recycled to assist plant growth. Just cut open carefully and empty the contents in your garden bed.